IndoAsian Buildcon understands the importance of your privacy. We believe it is important for you to know how we treat the information we receive from you, on the Internet. This policy statement describes what information we collect from you through your interaction with us on this website, and how we use that data. This Privacy Terms apply to the main website www.indoasian.co as well as to the others in the sites.indoasian.co, worldwide.indoasian.co sub-domain (sometimes called “microsites”).
Information we collect from you:
- Contact information:
You may submit your information on our website by submitting CV or by filling the enquiry form. or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, e-mail address, phone number and any other information relevant to your enquiry or request for information.
- Additional information:
Our web servers or analytic & other services may track additional information like IP address, operating system & platform, browser version, type of device, time zone setting and information about your visit, including the pages you viewed; materials you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, navigation through, and mobile number used to call our customer service.
What do we use your information for:
- If you are a new customer we use information provided by you to provide you with information about products that you have already inquired about. Additionally, we may also provide you with the information about properties or services we feel may interest you.
- If you are existing customer we will only contact you by e-mail, SMS, telephone or your preferred method of contact if different, with information about opportunities, goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you.
- If you are a job seeker we will only contact you by e-mail, SMS, telephone. With information about opportunities, similar to those which you are interested in.
- Additionally, we may use this information to personalize user’s experience, improve the website, improve customer service, process transactions, etc.
Disclosure of your information:
No, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can block cookies by navigating to the setting on your browser For example, certain browser allow to block or delete cookies by clicking Settings > Privacy > Cookies. To find information about specific browsers, please visit the browser developer’s website. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Where we store your personal data:
The data we collect from you may be transferred, stored and processed by staff who work for us. Such staff maybe engaged in, the fulfillment of your order or enquiry and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely.
IndoAsian Buildcon is committed to protect the security of your personal data. We use a variety of security measures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
We may update this privacy statement as and when required. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to learn how IndoAsian Buildcon is protecting your information.